For Inspiration, check out our Pinterest Wedding boards: www.Pinterest.com/BhamChoc
Every wedding shines with creative flair and elegant details – here are chocolate ways for creating a delicious experience that guests will long remember.
- Dessert Tables: Truffles, cake pops, sugar cookies, barks, chocolate dipped pretzels/Oreos in colors to match the wedding palette; give each guest a small bag to choose their own chocolates!
- Truffle cakes: A multi-tier cake of assorted truffles, each on a lolly stick.
- Place Settings: Imprint names into fine chocolate so your guests not only know where to sit, they have a sweet treat at their seat.
- Favors: A take-away of creamy, fine chocolate is a great send-off at the end of an exquisite event.
- Truffles on the Table: Provide one or two per seat, or as an elegant plate of decadent truffles for the table.
- Out-of-towners: When your guests arrive in town to celebrate with you, add exquisite chocolates to the basket of goodies that you leave in their hotel room.
- Chocolate Fountain: A chocolate fountain adds texture and delight to a dessert table. Surround it with fruit pieces, chunks of cake, pretzels and other dipping delectables.
- Bridal Party Gifts: Say thank you in a grand, delicious gesture to your bridesmaids, groomsmen and shower hosts with delicate, decadent chocolates.
- Rehearsal Dinner: Add a touch of grace to the tables or as a parting gift at the rehearsal dinner.
- Monogrammed Truffles: Show the world your marital status with your own elegant truffles.
- Wedding Themed Chocolates: Champagne glasses dipped in chocolate, high-heeled shoes, chocolate centerpieces – you name it, we can probably do it.
- Bride & Groom decorated caramel apples, pretzels, pretzel rods, grahams, Oreos.
Call or visit to discuss your ideas with our chocolatiers.